pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gilad Denneboom <gilad.denneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding orphan pages in a pdf
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 13:54:37 GMT
Do you mean pages that no bookmark point to? Sure, that's possible.
You'll need to loop over the entire bookmarks outline, checking the action
associated with each bookmark and collecting the destination page numbers
for each such action into an array. At the end of that process compare the
array to the page numbers of the file and see if there are any mismatches.