pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From kevin <sen...@126.com>
Subject Re:Re: how to set the font with underline?
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 07:18:59 GMT
Hi,Tilman

Thank you very much,It seems draw a line at the position ,i will try it.
I suppose that if there is a underline method in the pdfbox like set the color method.
By the way ,the new question:
I can set the character to be Italic for the default font in pdfbox libary, but how can I
set the font loading from external file to be Italic ?

Thanks very much,Again!