pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Nick Brockett <NBrock...@datasys.co.uk>
Subject RE: PDDocumentOutline Help
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 08:07:33 GMT
Hi Tilman

Many thanks for the reply.
Shortly after posting I discovered shall we say my ignorance.
I had confused "bookmarks" with what I thought were a listing of page contents.
Your time to reply is appreciated. Yes, I can see that I have created bookmarks.
What I really was after was an initial page (as part of the document) with links to navigate
to pages.
Since posting I have achieved this below (snippet)
PDPage target = (PDPage) masterDoc.getDocumentCatalog().getAllPages().get(0);
              PDPageDestination dest = new PDPageFitWidthDestination();
              dest.setPage(target);

              PDActionGoTo action = new PDActionGoTo();
              action.setDestination(dest);

              PDAnnotationLink link = new PDAnnotationLink();
              link.setAction(action);
              link.setDestination(dest);

              PDRectangle rect = new PDRectangle();
              // just making these x,y coords up for sample

              rect.setLowerLeftX(72);
              rect.setLowerLeftY(600);
              rect.setUpperRightX(144);
              rect.setUpperRightY(620);