pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Kirk, Kenneth" <Kk...@ILSOS.NET>
Subject Out of Space on device error
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:03:56 GMT
I'm having a program with the PDFRenderer.  I have some large documents to render page by page.
 I load the document using PDDocument.load(InputStream).  PDFBox sets the UseScratchFiles
flag to false by default however when I follow the code in to the offending method PDFBox
somewhere scratch file flag is set to true and temp directory fills up.

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged
or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining
permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute
or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify
the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete
this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of
the Illinois Secretary of State.