pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Barre <johannes.ba...@billfront.com>
Subject Re: Weird issue with fonts in input fields after merging
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 12:53:36 GMT
Hello Maruan!

Thank you for your reply.

So, basically you say, the source PDFs aren't valid already? I've asked and
they were created with Adobe InDesign, I would hope that Adobe knows how to
generate valid PDFs. :-/

But even so, why is everything looking good when I just fill in the fields
without merging it? It has the same issue with the fonts name and I filled
the field with the same method.

Greets, Johannes