pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Barre <johannes.ba...@billfront.com>
Subject Re: Weird issue with fonts in input fields after merging
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 13:41:15 GMT
Hello Maruan!

Thank again. I hope my last answer didn't sounded too aggressive (written
communication is difficult). I'm grateful for any help!

You brought up a good point, as a Linux user I've only checked with Google
Chrome & xpdf (and I was referring to the xpdf). In the Acrobat Reader 9
(Linux) and XI (Win XP), the field values are not shown. So I got a new
problem :'(

Greets, Johannes