pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Barre <johannes.ba...@billfront.com>
Subject Re: Weird issue with fonts in input fields after merging
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:56:24 GMT
Hello!

Sorry for the late reply, I had to do different tasks. But finally I've got
back to this. The form now looks great, thank you for that!

However, remember the solution for the page numbering you gave me here?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2980?focusedCommentId=14900931&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14900931

That still works, but the numbers are showing up in black (the font doesn't
look right as well). I tried to find the issue, but to me it looks fine.
Maybe I did something wrong? Or maybe the coloring thingy doesn't work for
child fields?

In 1.8.10, PDField used to have a setParent() method, but it disappeared in
2.0.0. I haven't found an alternative, so I don't set the parent. Could
that cause the problem?

I translated my strategy into (crappy) Java for easier debugging, please
find it here (together with the source and generated PDF):
https://gist.github.com/iGEL/a8484f0bc44b03fa9de1#file-test-java

Greets, Johannes

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 1:34 AM, Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de>
wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
> > Am 14.10.2015 um 12:05 schrieb Johannes Barre <
> johannes.barre@billfront.com>:
> >
> > Cool, thank you! :)
> >

> I've committed support for text color - please give it a try: If there are
> issues please add your comments to

> BR
> Maruan
>
> > On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Johannes,

> filled

> >> some
> >> values
> >> value
> >>>

> >> the reason is unfortunately very simple - the color setting in the DA
> >> string is not (yet) respected when creating the appearance stream i.e.
> the
> >> visual presentation of the field.
> >>
> >> I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-3023 for
> that.