pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Barre <johannes.ba...@billfront.com>
Subject Re: Weird issue with fonts in input fields after merging
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 14:31:53 GMT
Hello!

I just tried the 2.0 snapshot from yesterday and get this error:

org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/font/PDType1CFont.java:283:in `encode':
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not implemented: Type1C

Is that also true for 1.8.10 (just without the error) and could it be
related to the problem?

Greets, Johannes

PS: I've also pushed a Java version of my code to the gist. It's probably
as messy as my JRuby version, they're just experiments.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Johannes Barre <johannes.barre@billfront.com