pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sriram Varadharajan <varadhuku...@gmail.com>
Subject Strip Data out of PDF and save only skeleton.
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2015 01:37:18 GMT
We are using PDFBox to process PDF that contains sensitive data . Currently
we don't store these PDF (even after encrypting) due to security compliance
. If there is an ability to strip the data out of PDF we can save the file
and we can use them for analytical purposes

Question is  Does PDF box or any other utility out there gives the ability
to blank out all the Data in the PDF and just save the skeleton alone ?
Please share any custom solutions or ideas if any !!

Thanks