pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject Subclassing BaseParser?
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2015 19:13:31 GMT
All,

  I'm probably suffering from the same failure that led to (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-1678?focusedCommentId=14640370&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14640370),
but is it possible to subclass BaseParser outside of the oap.pdfparser package?

  The actual subclassing of BaseParser is no problem, but what can I substitute for SequentialSource,
given that it and RandomAccessSource are package-private?

  Thank you.

  Best,

             Tim