pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From titto agustine <titt...@hotmail.com>
Subject PDFA/1B minimum requirements to pass validation
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 14:24:50 GMT
Hello ,

 I am creating a PDFA/1B document using PDFBOX. But the valiation to PDFA/1B standard is failing
and showing below erro messages in

Adobe prob Preflight.

1. Metadata does not conform to XMP
2. Font not embedded(and text rendering mode not 3)

I have two questions

1. what is the minimum meta data set requirement for passing the validation.
2. Does the usage of base fonts classify for PDFA/1B standard or we need to embbed it? (The
size goes too big as this is done for archiving a log files)

Can I refere some sample how this meta data and font encoding done?

Appreciate a response.

Regards
Augustine