pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Visibility of PDFCloneUtility
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:12:45 GMT
Problem is that some parts are not bound to a page, e.g. acroform. For
that one, the merge code is best.

If you don't have fields, you could just add pages to a PDDocument
object. Just take care not to close any source document before saving.

Tilman

Am 20.10.2015 um 16:45 schrieb Kevin Ternes:
> The business use is that I am assembling and processing a number of pages into a single
PDDocument.
> In certain cases, the PDDocument package needs to be split along different workflows
with certain additional pages and markup and field values for one workflow and different additional
pages and markup and field values for the other.