pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: SignatureOptions object must not be closed before calling saveIncremental in trunk's CreateVisibleSignature example
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:08:13 GMT
Am 07.10.2015 um 19:59 schrieb Rafael:
> Field: Signature1 on page 1
>
> I thought that PDVisibleSignDesigner.signatureFieldName was used for that
> purposes. But it does not seem to be the case. Moreover, for invisible
> signatures, no PDVisibleSignDesigner is used, so there must be a different
> way.
>
> So the question is: how can I set the value of "Field" shown by Signature
> Panel for both invisible and visible signatures?

I think the above is the only unanswered question left.

It is set by PDDocument.addSignature, which calls new PDSignatureField()
if a signature field doesn't exist already, and that one sets it. (see
the private method findSignatureField for how to do it)

If you manage to get the PDSignature field object, you can call
setPartialName().

Tilman