pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Out of Space on device error
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 21:01:39 GMT
Am 14.10.2015 um 22:03 schrieb Kirk, Kenneth:
> I'm having a program with the PDFRenderer.  I have some large documents to render page
by page.  I load the document using PDDocument.load(InputStream).  PDFBox sets the UseScratchFiles
flag to false by default however when I follow the code in to the offending method PDFBox
somewhere scratch file flag is set to true and temp directory fills up.

Are you using the latest trunk version? I recently fixed a bug dealing
with just that.

Tilman