pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PageSize
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:12:22 GMT
Am 13.10.2015 um 10:40 schrieb M. Niedermair:
> Hello there,
>
> I make just an ant task for merge, burst, with ... PDFBox.
> For this I need the paper size (A4, A5, B2, ...).
>
> public static PDRectangle getRectangle (final String name)
>
> Since I have found nothing, I have a class with the main paper sizes
> written (I hope the Annex is not cut).
>
> Perhaps this can have someone need.
Hi,

We have something similar for the 2.0 version only:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/pdfbox/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/common/PDRectangle.java?view=markup&sortby=date

So you should rather work with that one and create a patch in JIRA. To
avoid unneeded work, I'd suggest you just do a subset first and wait for
reactions. I'm not persuaded that historic formats (e.g. Olifant) are
needed, but you're welcome to show an example where this would be helpful.

Tilman