pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Rodney Kite <rkit...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Traversing and filling a PDF with 2.0
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 06:23:34 GMT
   I have been using PDFBox 1.8 and have just tried 2.0.  I have been using PDFBox to open
a blank goverment PDF and fill out fields while walking the document like a DOM tree.

So I have been using PDField.getKids() a lot to traverse the document.

Can this still be done?  Is there an example on how to do it?  I have looked at the examples
with the source but only see getting a field by name and setting it in the SetField.java example.