pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Visibility of PDFCloneUtility
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:15:17 GMT
Hi,

> Am 20.10.2015 um 20:12 schrieb Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>:
>
> Problem is that some parts are not bound to a page, e.g. acroform. For that one, the
merge code is best.

> If you don't have fields, you could just add pages to a PDDocument object. Just take
care not to close any source document before saving.

the list can be extended - fields, annotations, bookmarks, attachments ... - so anything beyond
the pure page content.

Maruan

> Tilman
>
> Am 20.10.2015 um 16:45 schrieb Kevin Ternes:
>> The business use is that I am assembling and processing a number of pages into a
single PDDocument.
>> In certain cases, the PDDocument package needs to be split along different workflows
with certain additional pages and markup and field values for one workflow and different additional
pages and markup and field values for the other.