pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Fred Andrews <fred_andr...@fastmail.us>
Subject Re: Gettting error on loading password protected docs
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 05:11:34 GMT
I tried adding the Security call, no difference.

I did a search on 'as_sys_sec_alg_ideaCBC' and it looks like one of many
algorithms that can be included in BC.  Could that somehow not be in the
2.0 build?

I have about a dozen PDF files from different sources that are getting
this error. They were all readable in 1.8.

Files like this do tend to have proprietary information.  But I can take
any statement I have from American Express, try to read it with PDFBox
2, and get this error.

Thanks