pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ramesh Shrestha <rameshp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to identify PDF Portfolio?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 08:02:31 GMT
Hi

I have tried this

*   PDDocument pdfDocument = new PDDocument();*
*   pdfDocument = PDDocument.load(inputPDF);*
*   PDDocumentCatalog cat = pdfDocument.getDocumentCatalog();*
*   COSDictionary dict = cat.getCOSDictionary();*
*   bool isCollection = dict.containsKey("Collection");*

and it seems to be working as it returns isCollection=true for portfolio
and isCollection=false for nomal PDF.

Now will test for various PDF and see if it can be used to identify PDF
Portfolio or not.

Thanks,
Ramesh