pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Rodney Kite <rkit...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Enabled extended features error
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 22:23:55 GMT
I have a government PDF document that I have been filling out fields in programatically.
Previous generations of the document worked fine.  The final version when opened in Acrobat
Reader displays an error message

This document enabled extended features in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.  The document has been
changed since it was created and the use of extended features is no longer available.  Please
contact the author for the original version of this document.

  In the simplest case I just open the document and save it with PDFBox.  Even this causes
the error.  The saved document is larger than the original.  Why does Acrobat think it has
changed?   Can PDFBox work for this?  Did the government person sign the document incorrectly?

        PDDocument pDDocument = PDDocument.load("W:/projects/test/f1094c.pdf");
        pDDocument.save("W:/projects/test/it.pdf");