pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Ternes <KTer...@thegeneral.com>
Subject RE: Draw a colored box around a PDField?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 19:06:35 GMT
That is not what I observe.
Is there something missing from this code that I already have to color the PDAnnotationWidget
border?:

public static void highlightTextField3(final PDDocument pdDocument, final String fieldName,
final PDGamma borderPdGamma) throws IOException {

    PDDocumentCatalog catalog = pdDocument.getDocumentCatalog();
    PDAcroForm pdAcroForm = catalog.getAcroForm();

    COSDictionary fieldCOSDictionary = pdField.getDictionary();
    fieldCOSDictionary.setString(COSName.DA, FONT_TYPE_SIZE_WEIGHT_HIGHLIGHT);

    PDAppearanceCharacteristicsDictionary fieldPDAppearanceDictionary = new AppearanceCharacteristicsDictionary(new
COSDictionary());
    fieldPDAppearanceDictionary.setBorderColour(borderPdGamma);
    PDBorderStyleDictionary fieldPDBorderStyle = new PDBorderStyleDictionary();
    fieldPDBorderStyle.setStyle(PDBorderStyleDictionary.STYLE_SOLID);
    fieldPDBorderStyle.setWidth(3f);

    PDAnnotationWidget fieldPdAnnotationWidget = pdField.getWidget();
    fieldPdAnnotationWidget.setAppearanceCharacteristics(fieldPDAppearanceDictionary);
    fieldPdAnnotationWidget.setBorderStyle(fieldPDBorderStyle);

    fieldPdAnnotationWidget.setHidden(false);
    fieldPdAnnotationWidget.setInvisible(false);
    fieldPdAnnotationWidget.setLocked(true);
    fieldPdAnnotationWidget.setHighlightingMode("P");
}