pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sai MuraliKriahna <saimuralikrishna...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I get the encoding of a PDF File and set the encoding of the input stream??
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:22:51 GMT
Hi Team,
I am spanding so much of time to implement the java programme to replacing
the text from the already one pdf draft and trying to replace the text in
my draft and generating the new pdf .

Here i have  facing issues :

1) first loading  pdf draft  and parsing with PdStream parser() mathod.
2) There is any way we can change tokens (in normal text formatt).here
please if any encoding or decoding is available , please let me know.
3)  To getting the exact positions of labels or place holders  is possiable
,
Please let me know if it is possiable.
4)customizing parsers are available in the pdf box ,my text is always
parsing
want to in String ,i.e COSString formatt (not In COS ARRAY ormatt).
5) This is the i.e PDF BOX is this Correct API  in java or not. above all
are possiable or not ,

please let me know

please share the sample above senarios, or already existing link

Thank you in advance

--

BestRegards,

      sai