pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gilad Denneboom <gilad.denneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to create an entire bookmark (outline) tree in an existing PDF document?
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:04:12 GMT
Create a new PDDocumentOutline object, and then add all of your
PDOutlineNode children under it.
When done, access the file's PDDocumentCatalog and use the
setDocumentOutline method to attach your bookmarks outline object to the
document.
I didn't try doing it from scratch, but I believe it should work.