pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gilad Denneboom <gilad.denneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Major differences between PDFTextStripper and PrintTextLocations
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 11:22:00 GMT
Hi Andreas,

Of course the output itself is different, but I would expect that the
underlying text each tool processes would be the same, and it's not. Have a
look at the first line in the PrintTextLocations output file:
String[472.89,54.0 fs=10.0 xscale=10.0 height=7.21 space=2.5
width=2.7799988]:
It is repeated, with exactly the same information, 12 times throughout the
output, lines 1, 91, 181, 271, 361, 451, 541, 631, 721, 811, 901 and 991.

Why would the same information be processed 12 times in a single run?

Gilad