pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Joel Hirsh <joelehi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Saving images of PDF pages in version 2
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 04:00:45 GMT
Don't know why, but google is not giving me messages back...

I have a couple such PDF's from different sources, but they have others
people's personal information in them, and when I try to redact that, the
problem goes away.  Is there a place to send a page that is not going to
become completely public?

Thanks