pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Rakshit Ashtekar <araks...@tibco.com>
Subject Re: Pdfbox + Unicode
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 22:47:05 GMT
Thanks Tilman for the update. Apologies if I sounded like I am demanding
but my query was more like a curious question. I am quite aware that this
is a open source project and the contribution comes from dedicated
engineers like you donating your spare time. I appreciate all of your
contributions.

Cheers,
Rakshit