pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Saving images of PDF pages in version 2
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 05:25:51 GMT
Am 28.08.2015 um 06:00 schrieb Joel Hirsh:
> Don't know why, but google is not giving me messages back...
>
> I have a couple such PDF's from different sources, but they have others
> people's personal information in them, and when I try to redact that, the
> problem goes away.  Is there a place to send a page that is not going to
> become completely public?

Yes, it's called e-mail, tilman at snafu dot de, it would then go only
to me and a few dozen intelligence services that read every people's mail.

But seriously, I'd advise against sharing files with personal
information on them, unless you got the permission of the people
involved, because it could bring you in trouble with the law.

Are you sure you are using the latest version? We've have had at least
two people recently who used 2.0 versions not up-to-date. I also ask
because we recently solved a problem just like the one described.

Tilman