pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Remove document information from PDF
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 23:21:57 GMT
See the AddMetadataFromDocInfo.java from the examples

PDDocumentCatalog catalog = document.getDocumentCatalog();
                 PDDocumentInformation info =
document.getDocumentInformation();

you can set stuff... and the example shows you how to do the same for
the XMP meta data.

See also the ExtractMetadata.java example.

Tilman