pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "George, Divya" <Divya.Geo...@broadridge.com>
Subject Class Linkage error with 2.0 snapshot version in WebSphere 8.5
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:37:43 GMT
Hi,

We've been using the snapshot version with WebSphere 8.5 for about a year now without any
issues. From last week, (the build from July 14th onwards) with the latest snapshot build,
we are seeing the following error:

Has anyone else encountered this error and know how to fix it?

We have caught exception in method: the exception is: loading constraint violation when resolving
method "javax/imageio/metadata/IIOMetadata.getAsTree(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;"
: loader "com/ibm/ws/classloader/CompoundClassLoader@d1a855f4" of class "org/apache/pdfbox/filter/DCTFilter"
and loader "com/ibm/oti/vm/BootstrapClassLoader@cbfcd48a" of class "javax/imageio/metadata/IIOMetadata"
have different types for the method signature

Thanks,
Divya

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the message
and any attachments from your system.