pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Chris Clark <chr...@allenai.org>
Subject Re: A few problematic PDFs
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:09:27 GMT
The PDFs were a samples from a larger corpus, but I haven't tested the
entire corpus yet. From what I can tell IOExceptions are very rare, so
being able to handle these cases is not a big deal as far as I am
concerned. I am not sure how common the text parsing error is. It is a
bit surprising Adobe can't extract the text but Preview and pdftotext can,
but if that is the case I am not too worried about getting that PDF right
either. I just wanted to check in in case either of these issues were due
to bugs that could be easily resolved.

Thanks,
Chris