pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Evan Williams <evan.willi...@zapprx.com>
Subject Re: Font AutoSize Issue
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 13:35:07 GMT
I actually have seen the exact same behavior in 1.8.9.

I dealt with it by just fixing the forms in Acrobat so that the fonts have
a fixed size, because I did not have the time or the energy to deal with
it. But autosized fonts definitely did not work for me when filling out
forms in 1.8.9.

If it would be helpful and Jarrod does not have a good example document I
would be happy to publish one of mine.

Thanks.