pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Derrick Pope <derr...@cuprodigy.com>
Subject Merging multiple documents together.
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:26:49 GMT
I previously emailed this group about an issue I had with fillable
documents being merged together.  The first document in the merged file was
exhibiting some strange behaviors. Fields would not display values, fields
that were in multiple places on the document would not have a name
displayed when opened in adobe.  I confirmed that their was not a problem
with the document by changing the order of the documents when they were
added to the list of documents to merge.

I have now created a workaround.  I now add the first document to the list
of documents to be merged twice.  Then after they are merged I remove the
pages for the first document from the merged document.  All fields are now
displayed properly and function properly.

While this workaround is working I feel there is a bug in there somewhere.
If you need additional information please ask.

Thanks

*DERRICK POPE*  |  Product Manager

—

O 801.451.9101

C 801.940.6954

A *209 E GORDON AVE *  |  * LAYTON, UT *  |  *84041*
[image: CUProdigy] <http://cuprodigy.com/>