pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: unijis-ucs2-hw-h problems
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:01:47 GMT
Hello 牛小伟,

Did you use pdfbox and fontbox of the same version? I.e. are you sure
that there isn't an old file in your class path?

If yes:

- What is the smallest possible code that reproduces the problem, and
does it happen with the file you posted yesterday? (If it is a different
file, please upload it somewhere)
- Does the ExtractText command line feature work on your file or is
there also an error? (run java -jar pdfbox-app-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
ExtractText <nameofpdf> )

Tilman

Am 28.07.2015 um 15:16 schrieb 牛小伟:
> Dear Tilman,
> I find the problem before.
> Now got this error,Please help,thanks:
> 七月 28, 2015 9:11:07 下午 java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
> 警告: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002.
Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.