pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Getting the javascript from form field widgets
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 05:07:09 GMT
Am 16.07.2015 um 23:12 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> as the /AA key is used for both field actions and annotation actions and as you are calling
the getActions() method for the (widget) annotation PDAnnotationAdditionalActions is returned.
You'd need to call getActions() for PDField which will return PDFormFieldAdditionalActions.

Thanks that works. I think I somehow got on the wrong path somewhere (I
initially started with the field and not with the widget when searching
for the JS code), no idea why.

Tilman