pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: TextPosition in vb
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 21:00:08 GMT
Am 09.07.2015 um 22:52 schrieb Tasha Keppler:
> Thank you for this.
>
> If I understand correctly (please have patience with me) this is to create a separate
class that overwrites the PDFTextStripper class.

Yes

> Is there a more simplified way of doing this using the TextPosition object instead? Since
I'm working in .net I'm not sure the ease of translating this.

I don't know any.

Half-Solution: write your own extractor that stores all in some
structure, then convert this to .net with IKVM, and then use the result.
(I don't use IKVM myself, so I don't know if this would work)

Tilman