pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Can't map code X in font exception
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 06:26:15 GMT
Am 07.07.2015 um 07:13 schrieb John Hewson:
>> On 1 Jul 2015, at 23:55, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de> wrote:
>>
>> Am 02.07.2015 um 06:20 schrieb Alex Sviridov:
>>>   Yes you are right - warnings. So is it possible to avoid them?
>> - You could disable logging in the logging config
>> - You could remove the log entry in your own source code (if you're building from
source)

>> @John - why do we get this warning if the page is rendered properly anyway? Is the
codeToGID() result needed at that place?

>> Could this be cached?
> As we’re talking about 1.8, I’m not sure, it’s been a while since I looked at it.
There’s some funny stuff in 1.8, for example there’s a good chance that codeToGID() neither
accepts a code nor returns a GID!

No, he's talking about 2.0

Tilman

> — John
>
>> Tilman

on ubuntu. The default font is Liberation Serif/Sans.

file from ubuntu. And I get a lot of exceptions. I suppose I have exception for every character!

how to solve it? Maybe throwing exception on every characted is not good?