pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Can't map code X in font exception
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 06:55:52 GMT
Am 02.07.2015 um 06:20 schrieb Alex Sviridov:
>   Yes you are right - warnings. So is it possible to avoid them?

- You could disable logging in the logging config
- You could remove the log entry in your own source code (if you're
building from source)

@John - why do we get this warning if the page is rendered properly
anyway? Is the codeToGID() result needed at that place?

Could this be cached?

Tilman

> Среда,  1 июля 2015, 22:46 +02:00 от Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>:
>> Am 01.07.2015 um 22:39 schrieb Alex Sviridov:
>>>    I have the following situation. I generate pdf files in libre office on ubuntu.
The default font is Liberation Serif/Sans.

>>> After that I run my application (with pdfbox) on windows and open that file from
ubuntu. And I get a lot of exceptions. I suppose I have exception for every character!
>> Are you sure it is exception and not just info or warning? And what are
>> these?
>>
>> Tilman
>>
>>> Because of these exceptions the program runs very slow on windows. So how to
solve it? Maybe throwing exception on every characted is not good?