pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Alex Sviridov <ooo_satu...@mail.ru>
Subject Re[10]: Can't map code X in font exception
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 15:48:17 GMT
 Is it possible to keep needed fonts in some folder and say to pdfbox where this folder is?

Четверг,  2 июля 2015, 8:55 +02:00 от Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>:
>Am 02.07.2015 um 06:20 schrieb Alex Sviridov:
>>   Yes you are right - warnings. So is it possible to avoid them?
>
>- You could disable logging in the logging config
>- You could remove the log entry in your own source code (if you're
>building from source)
>
>@John - why do we get this warning if the page is rendered properly
>anyway? Is the codeToGID() result needed at that place?
>
>Could this be cached?
>
>Tilman
>

>> Среда,  1 июля 2015, 22:46 +02:00 от Tilman Hausherr < THausherr@t-online.de
>:
ubuntu. The default font is Liberation Serif/Sans.

from ubuntu. And I get a lot of exceptions. I suppose I have exception for every character!
>>> Are you sure it is exception and not just info or warning? And what are
>>> these?
>>>
>>> Tilman

to solve it? Maybe throwing exception on every characted is not good?