pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Alex Sviridov <ooo_satu...@mail.ru>
Subject Re[2]: PDFRenderer, PDDocument memory issue
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 10:58:44 GMT
 Thank you for answer. I tried pdfbox-app-2.0.0-20150630.220424-1464.jar the result is the
same.

When I create images I add them to javafx FlowPane. However, the problem is not in images
because I repeat - I get 400mb when I do pdfDocument=null,pdfRenderer=null.

Bedised, when I do pdfDocument = PDDocument.load(new File(fileName)) I don't have any problems
with memory.

I'm getting problem with memory when I run in for loop getPageThumbImage.

I am sure that the problem is in PdfBox. Please, help me.