pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Bolduc" <mark.bol...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: Dries Horions boxable PDFBox Table class
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 02:57:42 GMT
Thanks, I am brand new to PDFBox,

Does anyone have a method to create a rectangle with rounded corners?

I'm a custom to ITEXT roundRectangle (x, y, x_length, heightFromBottom,
radius);  method.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Mark Bolduc

-----Original Message-----
From: Tilman Hausherr [mailto:THausherr@t-online.de]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 6:19 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dries Horions boxable PDFBox Table class

https://github.com/dhorions/boxable/blob/master/src/test/java/be/quodlibet/b
> oxable/TableTest.java
>
> The missing Classes are:
> BaseTable
> Row
> Cell

They are all here:
https://github.com/dhorions/boxable/tree/master/src/main/java/be/quodlibet/b
oxable

You're probably somewhat confused, or maybe a beginner. You posted to
the PDFBox user mailing list, but your question is about boxable, a
project that uses PDFBox.

The best is to build that project
https://github.com/dhorions/boxable
by getting it with git (URL: https://github.com/dhorions/boxable.git) or
svn (svn URL: https://github.com/dhorions/boxable) and then run maven.
If you lucky, these are supported by your IDE.

Tilman

https://github.com/dhorions/boxable/blob/master/src/be/quodlibet/boxable/exa
> mples/example1.java
>
> Any Help would be appreciated.