pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Happy Human <happyhuma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: needsappearances flag
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 16:29:24 GMT
The issue I'm having seems to be related to fields having the same name,
where Acrobat will add # to the name.

Foo#0
Foo#1

These are set, but do not show up in some viewers (Chromes for sure) even
with NeedAppearances set. Wondering if this is a known issue or I'm doing
something incorrect?

Thanks,
Dan