pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Evan Williams <evan.willi...@zapprx.com>
Subject Re: Going from 1.8.9 to 2.0
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:27:20 GMT
I apologize for my stupidity, but I have no idea how to get the value I
need from a PDAppearanceEntry. It is obviously a map of appearance streams
but I am not certain how to extract the actual name of the widget from the
appearance entry. Could you possibly give me a bit more detail

Thank you, and once again, I apologize for being dense.