pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Evan Williams <evan.willi...@zapprx.com>
Subject Re: Going from 1.8.9 to 2.0
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 14:07:51 GMT
Absolutely you can!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9TQWtr2Ipa9YlRORHVlTDVGS0k/view?usp=sharing

But I strongly, strongly suspect that it is nothing to do with the pdf
document itself because there are many many forms from many many sources
and they all exhibit the same behavior.

In the linked document I was, for example, able to enumerate 'Male' and
'Female' as values for the Radio Button group 'Gender' with my 1.8.9 code.
In my 2.0 code I can't.

The way I used to enumerate radio button groups was to call the getKids()
method an the radio collection and enumerate the returned fields. That is
not possible in 2.0 and I don't have anything that works. the PDButton
method goetOptions() always returns null.

Thank you!