pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Morris, Mark" <Mark.Mor...@experian.com>
Subject Re: Merge documents with streaming?
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 15:48:09 GMT
Thanks, that makes sense. So there is information in the earlier parts of the resulting file
that would need to be updated as new pages are added to the tail, which is kind of the architectural
problem I was worried about. If I were clever enough, I could write them out separately, update
the resulting files to take the total end document into account, then stream them one after
another as one result.

Not the answer I was hoping for, but thanks a bunch for everyone’s input. :-)

Regards,
Mark