pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PdfBox 2.0 scale to A4 while printing document
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2015 15:10:44 GMT
Am 28.06.2015 um 16:43 schrieb Александр Свиридов:
>   When I print pdf document it doesn't stretch to take normal A4 page area. I mean that
margins are too big and document is smaller then it could be and is located in center of the
page.

Yes it is centered. What else would you expect? Adjusted to the bottom
right?

We'd need the PDF to find out what (if anything) is wrong.

Please try also printing it with Adobe Reader in 100% mode.

Tilman

PS: don't CC user postings to me. I get then anyway.