pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: System.err outputs from PDFBox 2.0
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:34:46 GMT
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1140358/how-to-initialize-log4j-properly
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/manual.html

here's a file I use:

log4j.rootLogger=INFO, A1

log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.A1.File=PreflightMassTest.log
log4j.appender.A1.MaxFileSize=1MB
log4j.appender.A1.MaxBackupIndex=10

# A1 uses PatternLayout.
log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss.SSS}
%-5p [%t] %C:%L - %m%n

# Geschwätz von pdfbox Modulen abschalten
log4j.logger.org.apache.pdfbox=ERROR

Am 10.06.2015 um 17:24 schrieb Alan Masters:
> Please could you assist?
>
> I am getting frequent messages, apparently from System.err such as:
>
> 10-Jun-2015 14:39:29 org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDFont <init>
> WARNING: Invalid ToUnicode CMap in font OOFSPO+Arial-BoldMT
>
> Is there a way to divert these messages to some form of log?
>
> Ultimately it would be good to rectify the situation causing the warning and would be
grateful for your help on how to do this.

0844 633 1000 | www.nhbc.co.uk<http://www.nhbc.co.uk>

> This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
addressee, please delete the email and do not use it in any way. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. NHBC reserves the right to monitor all email communications.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
NHBC, the National House-Building Council, is limited by guarantee in England, No 320784.
Registered address: NHBC House, Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes MK5 8FP. NHBC is authorised
by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and
Prudential Regulation Authority. NHBC Building Control Services Ltd, registered by guarantee
in England with Company No. 01952969. Registered address: NHBC House, Davy Avenue, Knowlhill,
Milton Keynes MK5 8FP. NHBC Services Ltd registered by guarantee in England, No 03067703.
Registered address: NHBC House, Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes MK5 8FP. If you make
a claim under a Buildmark policy your personal details will be stored and processed in accordance
with the Data Protection Act. Your personal details may be passed to others involved with
your claim such as the original builder, or a consultant or remedial works contractor that
we may employ in connection with your claim(s) and matter ancillary to your claim(s). Other
than disclosure provided for in this statement, we will not pass any data about you to any
other party without your permission unless we are required to do so by law.