pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Going from 1.8.9 to 2.0
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:40:27 GMT
Hi,

> Am 25.06.2015 um 16:23 schrieb Evan Williams <evan.williams@zapprx.com>:
>
> When I said getOptions() returned null I meant it returns empty list. Not
> enough coffee. Everything else applies.

I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2841 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2841>
to handle that.

- getOptions() returns the export values of the radio button group so that's not what you
are looking for (and we might rename that method to better reflect it's intention)
- you could use getWidgets() to get the individual radio buttons and from there for each individual
widget widget.getAppearance().getNormalAppearance() gives you the dictionary to get the values
from.

BR
Maruan