pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Noam Silver <noamsil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't resolve page number
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 19:00:19 GMT
Hi,
It seems to be working (I probably have some bugs I need to sort out).
Thanks!
Where is the official repository (google gives multiple results)? In the
snapshots directory Ill find the 1.8.10 snapshot .jar, right? Is there also
the source code bundled or I need to download the whole directory for that?
Sorry for the nub questions...
Thanks for all your help!

Noam

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 7:33 PM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please give feedback about whether your problems are solved or not... or
> if you have hit different roadblocks, or if you need the current source for
> debugging.
>
> Btw, that one from yesterday was already the "improved" version, it is now
> also in the official repository and the snapshots directory.
>
> Tilman
>

> Am 11.05.2015 um 06:47 schrieb Noam Silver:
>
>> Thanks! this is grate!
>>
>> Noam
>>
>> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 1:32 AM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  Get it here:
>>> http://home.snafu.de/tilman/tmp/pdfbox-app-1.8.10-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>
>>> Tilman
>>>

>>> Am 11.05.2015 um 00:20 schrieb Noam Silver:
>>>
>>>  It will be grate if you can send me the updated .jar I am currently

Your