pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Balaji Venkatamohan <bvenk...@tibco.com>
Subject Re: How to flatedecode and find all acroform fields in a compressed PDF
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 20:38:11 GMT
Thank you for your response Tilman.

I had previously tried using the WriteDecodedDoc for my compressed PDF and
I tried to get the number of acro form fields present in  the output file
generated by WriteDecodedDoc. The API still could not find the acro form
fields in the generated decompressed file.
 Also the decompressed file generated is 75 KB which is far less than the
original decompressed file which I have (1.6 MB) though I could edit the
acro form fields using acrobat reader.

Thanks,
Balaji