pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Balaji Venkatamohan <bvenk...@tibco.com>
Subject Re: How to flatedecode and find all acroform fields in a compressed PDF
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 21:03:41 GMT
Moreover, for every page of the compressed PDF (there are 3 pages), I tried
getting the COSStream for each of the page :

            PDPage firstPage=(PDPage)
document.getDocumentCatalog().getAllPages().get(0);
            pdStream=firstPage.getContents();
            COSStream stream=pdStream.getStream();

In the above code snippet, the object stream, when analyzed in debug mode,
has the following:

The line from the compressed PDF as opened with Notepad++ is :

         <</Filter/FlateDecode/Length 5675>>stream

>From this point on, using the COSStream object for every page, how can I
decompress and find out the acroform fields given that the unFilteredStream
object is null for COSStream?
‚Äč